Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Creamy Pesto Chicken/Asparagus/mushroom Fettucini Alfredo

Well, I've searched high and low for my camara because personally - I think this is a meal worth seeing. But, Alas, It is missing. Tonight's dinner is a compilation of a recipe I found and then I added a bunch of stuff. And yes, It's Gluten Free, Corn free and uses goat milk cream.
This one is so good. I'm thinking I need to make it again SOON!
1 Package of Tinkyada brand Fettucini (follow package directions)
2 chicken breast cooked and cut into bite sized pieces
1 bunch of asparagus, cleaned, ends cut off and cut into bite sized pieces.
1/2 red onion, diced.
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1 C. chopped mushrooms
1 C. Cream (milk is fine too)
1TBSP Tapioca flour
2 TBSP Pesto (jarred or homemade!)
1/2 C. of shredded parmesan cheese
1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts.
Add EVOO to pan and put in onions, Asparagus and sautee. When the veggies are soft add mushrooms, cream, pesto and tapioca flour. Add Parmesan cheese . Then toss with the fettucini. Add jar of Artichoke hears, salt and pepper to taste. ENJOY with your favorite salad! YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment