Wednesday, May 16, 2012

When The Moon Hits Your Eye.....

LIKE A BIG PIZZA PIE That's AMORE!



I'm not sure why every time I make pizza that song goes through my head but it does 
and I do love a good pizza.  
This is a veggie pizza with 3 cheeses.  How can you go wrong? 

Gourmet Veg Pizza with 3 cheeses. 
One pizza crust - either your own or a store bought crust. (Go ahead and use a Gluten Free Crust if you need Gluten Free!!!! - I have a recipe on here for that - check the archives or you could easily use the Foccacia bread post that was fairly recent.)
Pizza sauce.(I used Hunt's Italian Herb sauce) 
add: Artichoke hearts, olives (absolutely use those gourmet olives!) marinated roasted red bell 
peppers, fresh roma tomatoes sliced thin, Mushrooms - sliced thin, red onions - sliced thin, 
Capers.  (you know I think Spinach would taste good on this too!)
Top with:Mozzarella (yes, I used goat milk Mozz!) Bleu cheese Crumbles and Feta Crumbles. 
Bake!
EAT! 
That's AMORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment