Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gluten Free YUM!

To be truly honest with you all I get bored really quick in the kitchen! It's hard for me to cook the same ol' things because I just like so many different things. And it's really easy to get in a rut when cooking - I cook it because I know how. But sometimes I just gotta change it up. So today randomly typed in Gluten free recipes. I came upon a blog I already knew about and have actually done a few of her recipes but when I just sat here and perused her blog recipes today - I got REALLY excited. OH the joy of it - and really it doesn't matter if you are GF or NOT!!!!
These just sound like great recipes and you folks out there who don't have to worry about gluten
just have it that much easier. I am not posting my own recipe today - I'm just giving a MAJOR Kudo to Gluten Free Goddess Karina!!!! Most of the recipes I came across made my mouth water and we are going to have the Quinoa,pear,pecan and spinach salad today for DH's birthday.


I'm glad I am hungry! This is gonna be a great birthday celebration with some yummy food.
OH, another Kudo today.....this one goes out to Betty Crocker and their line of Gluten free cakes. I am so excited. It's hard enough to find Gluten free but to find Gluten AND Corn Free - even better.
Betty Crocker's Gluten Free Devil's food cake is made with Guar Gum instead of Xanthan gum making it Corn free! Go Betty Crocker!!!! I also made homemade frosting with Amaretto flavor. OMY does this frosting taste divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment