Monday, February 28, 2011

Can't get enough of those babies!!!

Well, I keep trying to get good pictures of both kids but it is sooooo hard to get pics of these little guys when they don't stop moving! I tried to get a good side view of the little doeling and bucky decided to get in the way of her face. But hey, that's not a bad backview of little guy so I guess it works!
Here are the two of them side by side. I wanted her head up so everyone could see her adorable little face but no....
And again - great side shot and little boy decided she needed a hug.
But boy does this picture show how long and level he is. OH, and here is a pic of her face....look how sweet she is. I sure do love these little ones. The next set is due tomorrow. I don't know if she'll go on time or not but it's going to be fun seeing Hope freshen for the first time and to see more of Intrigue's kids. This will be his second set - so far he's thrown 2 boys and 2 girls. The other set was born friday afternoon to The Last Straw herd's Halona Belle. The doe is a flashy tricolor and the buck is gold and white like momma. Haven't see a great shot of them yet but if i get some good pics of them I'll post. I did hear Halona has a GREAT udder and I believe it - she's from great udder genetics so if someone needs a little buckling withe milky possibilities let me know and I can get you in touch with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment